By: Geoff Brown
|Dish Type:||Main Dish|
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp of mustard
- 1 tsp of dill seasoning
- 4 tbsp of panko
- 2 pieces of fish - haddock, cod or sole best
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease the pan that the fish will bake on.
- Place fish on dish.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly over the fish.
- Spread the mustard evenly over the fish.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the dill seasoning.
- Just before placing the fish in the oven spread the panko evenly over the pieces of fish.
- Bake the fish for approximately 15 minutes, until the fish is flaky and the edges are golden brown.