The Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters is the National Sector Council for the fish harvesting industry in Canada. It was founded in 1995 to represent the interests of fish harvesters at the national level and to promote professionalization.
- Stratégies pour relever les défis du marché du travail dans le secteur canadien des pêches Le Conseil canadien des pêcheurs professionnels (CCPP) a terminé son étude d’information sur le... Read More
- Strategies to meet labour market challenges in the Canadian fish harvesting sector The Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters (CCPFH) has completed its Fisheries Labour Market... Read More
- On May 27, 2012, the CCPFH reached out to fish harvesters across the country in an exciting new way. We launched a video series on YouTube. The videos were of fish harvesters, the work they do, the... Read More
- On November 24, 2014, the CCPFH announced the beginning of a major study on the skill needs and labour supply challenges in coastal communities where seasonal fisheries are essential to the economy.... Read More
- The Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters (CCPFH) reached a milestone on Social Media this week with over one million views on its YouTube channel. CCPFH believes the success of the series... Read More