- The Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters (CCPFH) reached a milestone on Social Media this week with over one million views on its YouTube channel. CCPFH believes the success of the series... Read More
- It is with a heavy heart that the Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvester (CCPFH) shares the sad news of the passing of Donald Assu on July 21st, 2015 after a brief illness. The CCPFH has... Read More
- This year set out to be a good year for commercial Fraser River sockeye fishing in Canada. Forecasts indicated 21 million to as many as 70 million sockeye returning to the river. The final... Read More
- A major study is underway in rural coastal regions across Canada. The Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters (CCPFH) has embarked on a two and a half year study. It will document skill... Read More
- Welcome to our series of articles wherein we interview some fascinating people in the fish harvesting industry and get to find out more about them. The Canadian Council of Professional Fish... Read More
Stories in the Media
European Union backs off banning North American lobster
CBC News New Brunswick
PHOTOS: Lobster season Dumping Day in Digby
Kings County Advertiser
European Union backs off banning lobster from Canada, U.S.
Lobster season gets underway in Digby
Digby County Courrier
Explore our extensive resource library for tools to help your business.